1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 7, 2019 2:36 AM by Tulug Ozgur-Oracle

IDeas revenue management & Suite8

Tulug Ozgur-Oracle

Hi,

We are on the latest version of Suite8, would like to install IDEAS revenue management.

I found the 3 different interfaces below in Apex, all under CA. Which one is needed and what else should my we know around this?

Oracle Hospitality Suite8 Property Two-Way Online Interface for RMS G3 by IDeaS

Oracle Hospitality Suite8 Property Hurdle Rate XML Interface for RMS G2 by IDeaS

Oracle Hospitality Suite8 Property Hurdle Rate XML Interface, Daily Best Available Rate for Pricing System by IDeaS

Many thanks and Kind regards,

• 1. Re: IDeas revenue management & Suite8
          Tulug Ozgur-Oracle

Hello,

Please consider  that the G3 variant is the latest and most advanced option that Ideas offers. This was launched in 2017 and is supposed to be the REFERENCE all across the RMS world. I attach a screenshot and a PDF document with more information you can share with the customer in case they have not read or heard about it. I find it important to read thoroughly on the IDEAs Website and get as documented as possible before they make a choice.

The G2 variant is the "classic" one and already quite advanced which has also been widely adopted by several Suite8 customers and has worked well for these customers.

Regards