3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2019 8:17 AM by Daniel Merchán

portal

user1254328

Hello - using 12.2.1.3

Jdev - created a taskflow and deployed as shared adf library to remote dev portal. no issues.

jdev - created Portal Server Extension App. Have default Implementation version = 12.2.1.0.1  ( this is ok bcaz the default on serve ris extend.spaces.webapp(2.0, 12.2.1)

registered the shared adf library in weblogic.xml

Right click the PortalSharedLibrary --> Deploy --> deplying as SharedLib --->  selected the option WC_Portal_Cluster1 -->  Finish -->  and getting following err in jdev. any idea ?

[Deployer:149193]Operation  "deploy" on application "extend.spaces.webapp [LibSpecVersion=2.0, LibImplVersion=12.2.1.0.1]" has failed on "WC_Portal".

[Deployer:149034]An exception occured for the task [Deployer:149117]deploy library extend.spaces.webapp [LibSpecVersion=2.0, LibImplVersion=12.2.1.0.1]  on WC_Portal_Cluster1 : java.io.FileNotFound :  /u01/apps/oracle/fusionmiddleware/domains/wcportal/servers/AdminServer/upload/extend.spaces.webapp/2.0@12.2.1.0.1/app/extend.spaces.webapp.war (No such file or directory )

Deployment cancelled.

--Deployment Incomplete ---

Remote deployment failed (oracle.jdevimpl.deploy.common.Jsr88RemoteDeployer)

any idea ?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: portal
          Daniel Merchán

Hi,

Please, first of all do not open multiple threads for the same question. We should try keep the forum clean.

As you mentioned, you have a cluster of WC_Portal as I can see.

• How many managed servers are in your Portal Cluster?
          • Is the AdminServer mount on a share filesystem?
          • Fails in all Managed Servers? Have you checked the path in all of them?
          • Which is your exact version of WebCenter and WebLogic? Have you applied the latest bundled patches?
          • Have a look into your /u01/apps/oracle/fusionmiddleware/domains/wcportal/servers/AdminServer/upload if the Uploader is creating the deployments with the /u01/apps/oracle/fusionmiddleware/domains/wcportal/servers/AdminServer/upload/extend.spaces.webapp/[versionnumber]/....

I faced a bug in this release in the past that the uploader was not creating the proper folder structure for versioned shared-libraries deployed through WebLogic Console, but yes using JDeveloper Deployer.

My suggestion will be open an Oracle SR, but I can try to help if you provide more information over the questions above.

Kind regards.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: portal
            user1254328

this got resolved after applying patch.

thanks.

• 3. Re: portal
              Daniel Merchán

Hi,

I would suggest to you to post a reply with what patch has solved the problem and mark your answer as correct, it will help others .

Kind regards.