1 person found this helpful
Please, first of all do not open multiple threads for the same question. We should try keep the forum clean.
As you mentioned, you have a cluster of WC_Portal as I can see.
- How many managed servers are in your Portal Cluster?
- Is the AdminServer mount on a share filesystem?
- Fails in all Managed Servers? Have you checked the path in all of them?
- Which is your exact version of WebCenter and WebLogic? Have you applied the latest bundled patches?
- Have a look into your /u01/apps/oracle/fusionmiddleware/domains/wcportal/servers/AdminServer/upload if the Uploader is creating the deployments with the /u01/apps/oracle/fusionmiddleware/domains/wcportal/servers/AdminServer/upload/extend.spaces.webapp/[versionnumber]/....
I faced a bug in this release in the past that the uploader was not creating the proper folder structure for versioned shared-libraries deployed through WebLogic Console, but yes using JDeveloper Deployer.
My suggestion will be open an Oracle SR, but I can try to help if you provide more information over the questions above.
this got resolved after applying patch.
I would suggest to you to post a reply with what patch has solved the problem and mark your answer as correct, it will help others .