6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2019 8:02 AM by Helias

RE: Sunset of Classic Design Editors: Email and Landing Page

user10029126

Regarding the Sunset of Classic Design Editors: Email and Landing Page, I wanted to confirm that the following case is not affected:

We create numerous emails and landing pages using the REST API on a weekly basis, using SharePoint as the content management back-end. We do not edit the pages using the Eloqua interface. Am I correct in assuming that we will not be affected by this sunsetting? The platform notice states that as of update 19C, all API endpoints will not allow creating and editing classic emails, landing pages or forms--note that I bolded/italicized/underlined "classic". So I believe that creating emails and landing pages using HTML via the REST API will still work after 19C in August. Is my understanding correct?

I assume that many of you create emails and landing pages using the REST API pulling content from a Content Management System of some sort. Not being able to create HTML emails and landing pages from code would be a show-stopper for all of you. Just want to make sure that this announcement does not impact this scenario, because there is no real solution otherwise.

Thanks,

tom