2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 11, 2019 9:29 PM by DrewM

Data point not consolidating in HFM

DrewM

I wrote a rule to move data from a parent level account in 1 entity to another that is in a different hierarchy.  There are 2 parent accounts going to 2 base accounts.The data gets populated in the destination without issue.  However, this data is not consolidating to the parent for one of the accounts for a particular year (2019).  It works for all prior years.  It appears that the data is not getting pushed to proportion when I view all of the values members. This may be the cause of the non-consolidation.    There is nothing different about these years that I can think of.  Thoughts?

HS.Exp "A#1253." & AllNoneS & " = E#Entity_ABC.A#ASSETS." & AllTop

HS.Exp "A#2353." & AllNoneS & " = E#Entity_ABC.A#LIABILITIES_EQUITY." & AllTop

Data example:

Year 2019

TOP_ENTITY

Acct 1253   $100

Acct 2353  $0

ENTITY_ABC

Acct 1253 $100

Acct  2353 $50

But it works in a different year!!!

Year 2018

TOP_ENTITY

Acct 1253   $100

Acct 2353   $50

ENTITY_ABC

Acct 1253 $100

Acct  2353 $50

• 1. Re: Data point not consolidating in HFM
          user6692921

If the value in Acct 2353 is in [Parent Total] but not in [Proportion] then the value is either not being consolidated or is being set to zero when calculate executes on [Proportion]. You could put some audit text in the final field of the HS.Con for this Acct 2353 and then check to see if that creates an automated consolidation journal. If the journal is there the problem is in Calculate. If the journal is not there the problem is in Consolidate.

• 2. Re: Data point not consolidating in HFM
            DrewM

The application must be corrupted.  This was a test app, and when I load the same data and metadata in another app, it works fine.