1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2019 7:00 AM by 2720413

Getting error MQJMS2005

Hi,

I have followed the steps to get the MQ connection but I am getting below mentioned error,please help

The Message-Driven EJB failed while creating a JMS Connection. NestedException Message is :MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for

• 1. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005
          Tom B-Oracle

The error is being generated from MQ itself, and so the problem resolution likely requires a fix/change in your MQ-specific configuration.   And as far as MQ is concerned, the WL bridge is just another JMS client that looks up it's connection factory and destination in JNDI.

Putting those two facts together:  if you try get a stand-alone JMS client to work that does the same thing and that runs on the same machine as the bridge (without involving any WebLogic code), I suspect you'll get the same error.   This is a helpful way to debug your setup.

If I recall correctly, the most common error is to use an MQ connection factory that's designed to expect that the MQ server is running on the same machine as the client instead of a TCP/IP networking capable factory.  

• 2. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the reply.I would like to add below points with related to the error that I had mentioned in my first post,

1.We are trying to connect IBM MQ which is installed on remote machine.Both web logic and MQ are running on different machines.

2.WLS is on unix machine and IBM MQ is on Windows server.(I hope there should not be any problem with this).

3.Whenever I tried with stand alone application I got  below mentioned error,

1. com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2033

May I know please what fix/change that I must do to resolve this error?

Regards,

Shiv.

• 3. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005
              Tom B-Oracle

I don't recall the exact configuration off the top of my head for MQ, but, with just a little bit of investigation, you'll hopefully be able to deduce it yourself:   the basic approach to debugging 'first time' issues like this is (1) don't use *any* WebLogic, (2) try get a basic JMS client to work following some sort of MQ sample of your choice that leverages JNDI to look up its connection factory and destination.  Once you have that working, you should be able to deduce how to configure WebLogic to use the same initial context factory and JNDI names as the client.

• 4. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

Ok thank you Tom,I will debug the same.

• 5. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005
                  KRaj

Hi, Are you trying to connect using JMS Bridges or remote queue? Is firewall configured in this setup?

Regards!

• 6. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

We are connecting a remote queue.Yes, firewall is configured.

• 7. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005
                      KRaj

Hi, Check whether the ports used by the servers are opened in the firewall setup. If ports are not opened, that could be one of the reasons for the communication issue.

Regards!

• 8. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

Hi,

Tried the same but no luck so far.Thank you.

• 9. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

Both weblogic and IBM MQ are installed on different system so is it possible to connect?

• 10. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

I have searched in detail for the error message and I found this one is coming,same for stand alone java program,

com.ibm.mqservices.MQInternalException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2009

MQJE016: MQ queue manager closed channel immediately during connect

Closure reason = 2009

Please let me know if any idea?

• 11. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

I have tried with stand alone program and I got below error,

com.ibm.mqservices.MQInternalException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2009

MQJE016: MQ queue manager closed channel immediately during connect

Closure reason = 2009

Any idea?

• 12. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005
                                KRaj

Oracle Weblogic and IBM MQ in different machine is not a constraint. The communication should be feasible.

Based on your analysis, are you saying that the firewall ports are opened?

• 13. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005

Yes I tried by opening windows firewall ports.Now I have disabled windows firewall but still getting same error.

• 14. Re: Getting error MQJMS2005
                                    KRaj

Check with your MQ admins for Q mgr logs. It would have additional detail for analysis.

As the issue persist even after disabling the firewall, it seems to be an MQ configuration. The issue is most likely on MQ configuration and not on Weblogic, as your standalone programs is having the same issue.

1 2 Previous Next