0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2019 3:32 AM by 3985383

Cant run Config.bat OBIEE 12c Dos windows pops up and closed itself

Hi All

I am trying to run the configuration for OBIEE 12c after installing jdk1.8, Weblogic 12.2.1.3, OBbee12.2.1.3 and RCU creation but when i try to run the config.bat file, the dos windows just pops up and closes and it does not lauch the wizard. I am trying to install on windows 2016 server and per oracle configuration matrix, its all compatible but i can not complete the configurations. Please help.

Below is the error or message when I try to run config.bat.

E:\OFMHome\bi\bin>config

"Starting Fusion Middleware Configuration Wizard for BIEE"

"Current Location : E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\"

"Installer Location : E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..\oui\bin"

"ORACLE_HOME set as E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\.."

"BI_PRODUCT_HOME set as E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..\bi"

"start"

"PATH set as C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\140\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\140\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server 2017\140\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Users\biadmin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps"

"INSTALL_PROPERTIES E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..\bi\..\oui\mw\bi\metadata\config.properties"

ECHO is off.

E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..\oui\bin\launch.cmd -clone  ORACLE_HOME=E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..   -J-Doracle.as.install.engine.weblogic.config.mode=true -J-Doracle.config.mode=true -J-Doracle.as.install.engine.install.properties.location=E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..\bi\..\oui\mw\bi\metadata\config.properties -J-DSHIPHOME_STAGE_DIR="E:\OFMHome\bi\bin\..\..\bi\..\oui\mw\bi" -paramfile C:\Users\biadmin\AppData\Local\Temp\oraparam-ini-18148.tmp

E:\OFMHome\bi\bin>