1 Reply Latest reply on May 13, 2019 8:38 AM by user9338692

how i can make purchase from Russia

43bc4e0f-29c5-4ca9-bd90-fb098db403cb

I try to renew my domain and system need my billing information (address and phone). But I can't choose my country Russia cause this country no in the list of available countries. All so I can't provide my phone on +7***, the system needs my correct country and phone code.

pic23123123.jpg

• 1. Re: how i can make purchase from Russia
          user9338692

I have the same situation.

I strongly suspect that this is due to dirty policies (sanctions and all that).

I see three options.

1) Contact DynDNS provider technical support. The truth in this version, I very little believe.

2) To score on the situation with Russia. Pretend to be from another country. From some SIP provider to get the number of another country. Honestly register your payment card and specify the rented number from a SIP provider as your phone number. That should work.

3) "Score" on the DynDNS service provider and simply delegate your zones and support to another provider. which provides similar services and does not pay attention to dirty politics. while providing its services four times cheaper.

I seriously consider the third option.

У меня такая же ситуация.

Я очень сильно подозреваю, что это связанно с грязной политикой (санкции и всё такое).

Варианта вижу три.

1) Обратиться в службу технической поддержки провайдера DynDNS. Правда в этот вариант я очень слабо верю.

2) Забить на ситуацию с Россией. Прикинуться из другой страны. У какого нибудь SIP провайдера взять номер другой страны. Честно зарегистрировать свою платёжную карту и в качестве номера своего телефона указать арендованный номер у SIP провайдера. Это должно сработать.

3) "Забить" на провайдера услуги DynDNS и просто делегировать свои зоны и поддержку на другого провайдера. который предоставляет подобные услуги и не обращает внимания на грязную политику. при этом свои услуги предоставляет раза в четыре дешевле.

Я всерьёз рассматриваю третий вариант.