1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2019 1:58 PM by harish_sharma

Oracle Application Express (APEX) and Microsoft SharePoint integration

harish_sharma

Hi Expert ,

We have SharePoint where we are storing our files. We need to take all these files based on scheduled program from SharePoint and dump into oracle APEX through REST api. User will come to apex ,can see these file and download the same in APEX. Its kind of repository application we are creating.

Initially I did the integration but it was with APEX to Oracle cloud ERP,HCM.

It would be very good if you can give me an idea about how to get it from SharePoint and what all will be the parameters need to pass. Where to check for payload.

I wan to use REST api for that which will invoke from apex ,fetch the files(all ms format) from SharePoint and dump into Oracle DB table.

Please help if you can pass some guidance on this.

Kind Regards,

Harish Sharma

• 1. Re: Oracle Application Express (APEX) and Microsoft SharePoint integration
          harish_sharma

Hi ,

I was able to fetch files from SharePoint and able to Display as report in APEX. Today again I tried to create new web source modules but it failed didn't allow me to do. I have used the same approach but why it is failing from access token. Same I was able to create in APEX. Even I tried the same Graph API in postman and it is working fine. I am not sure why It is failing to grant access even everything is correct what i supposed to pass.

Any one please guide on this.

Kind Regards,

Harish Sharma