0 Replies Latest reply on May 29, 2019 7:29 AM by user3234064

How to change the username/password in "JPS-CONFIG.XML"?

user3234064

How to change the username/password in "JPS-CONFIG.XML"?

My weblogic version is 12.2.1.2.

when I start Adminserver,It will connect to the database which was configed in jps-config.xml? Now i want to change the database to another one,I need change the database connection,and username/password. But i can not find any username or password in the jps-config.xml. Can you help me to change this database connection?

/home/OSB/Oracle/Middleware/Oracle_Home/user_projects/domains/osb_domain/config/fmwconfig/jps-config.xml

<propertySet name="props.db.1">
               <property name="server.type" value="DB_ORACLE"/>
               <property name="oracle.security.jps.farm.name" value="cn=opssSecurityStore"/>
               <property name="datasource.jndi.name" value="jdbc/OpssDataSource"/>
               <property name="oracle.security.jps.db.useDSAdminMapKey" value="true"/>
               <property name="oracle.security.jps.ldap.root.name" value="cn=opssRoot"/>
               <property name="jdbc.url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@//10.1x7.2x8.1x2:1521/rcu"/>
               <property name="jdbc.driver" value="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"/>
               <property name="bootstrap.security.principal.map" value="BOOTSTRAP_JPS"/>
               <property name="bootstrap.security.principal.key" value="bootstrap_wHqRyyFqh2/gNWMLori6kQIVV9YFdwepQl5dwRuRbwjk52tU4zy++etRxBLPtKovNqiDBNKlC9TOYKDSJG5pUQ=="/>
            </propertySet>