2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2019 5:04 PM by hal9000akilroy

Weblogic Connection Filters

hal9000akilroy

Hi

did this setup Steps to Configure Weblogic Connection Filters (Doc ID 1508748.1)

but if we run autoconfig (sh $INST_TOP/admin/scripts/adautocfg.sh)

new connection-filter-rule are added to the config.xml file in /appl**/fs**/FMW_Home/user_projects/domains/EBS_domain_**/config

why Oracle why

thanks

• 1. Re: Weblogic Connection Filters
          hal9000akilroy

autoconfig modfy my config.xml file to that

<connection-filter>oracle.apps.ad.tools.configuration.wls.filter.EBSConnectionFilterImpl</connection-filter>

<connection-filter-rule>zzz.unix.zzz.local * * allow</connection-filter-rule>

<connection-filter-rule>0.0.0.0/0 * * deny</connection-filter-rule>

and keep my connection-filter-rule line that i have added

• 2. Re: Weblogic Connection Filters
            hal9000akilroy

This is expected behaviour after applying CPU April 2019 patch 29204678.

As per the note : 2514102.1 ,

Oracle WebLogic Server network connection filters are turned on by default. You will not be able to access the Oracle WebLogic Admin Console if you do not perform the instructions in the "Only Allow Direct Access to WLS Console from Trusted Hosts" of the Oracle E-Business Suite Setup Guide.

For more information you may review note : Alternative Methods to Allow Access to Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console from Trusted Hosts for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 ( Doc ID 2542826.1 ).