0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2019 7:00 AM by 3808468

Informatica 10.2 hf2 suported Jdk version

Hello Everyone,

Could you please let me know which version jdk is required for informatica 10.2 hf2 (DAC), certification its mentioned jdk1.8 but when i was spoke with oracle support they were strictly mentioned jdk 1.6 needs to use for informatica. Could you please let me know which version of Jdk is ok, in the same machine I have to install OBIA and OBIEE11.1.1.9.x

Details:

OBIA 7964

OBIEE 11.1.1.9.x

Sql server 2012

• 1. Re: Informatica 10.2 hf2 suported Jdk version
          Gianni Ceresa

The certification matrix is the reference document, support can't "override" (reducing) the certification matrix without correcting the matrix available. Ideally support can only extend the certification matrix by affirming that something newer not listed is also officially supported (like Informatica 10.2 while the matrix only talk about 10.1).

If the certification says JDK 1.8, that's it (also because having to go back to a JDK 1.6 sounds quite risky ... end of updates for that 1.6 was in 2013 or there around).

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Informatica 10.2 hf2 suported Jdk version

Thanks Gianni Ceresa for your reply..

JDK 1.8 for informatica and DAC

JDK 1.7 for OBIEE 11.1.1.9.x and OBIA 7964

above all software in same machine with two different JDK versions will it works fine ? Will it go installation softly without any issues on JDK.

Thanks