1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 4, 2019 7:48 AM by Gianni Ceresa

What are the tables that host Report Job Error History?

Lucien Fuertes

Hello community;

We are running report jobs with bursting to email addresses(invoice files sent to customers via email). We're getting Status of Problem (See attached) and when I click on the Report Job Name, I see the Output & Delivery section with the Output name and  I filter by Error to find the ones with the problem. See attached. The problem has to do with invalid email addresses. Sample error below. We would like to now what table hosts these error in order to pull them all at once instead of having to open each output to see the error.

Thank you in advance.

Lucien

Document delivery failed
      [INSTANCE_ID=bip.bi_server1] [DELIVERY_ID=-1]Exception happened when delivery document to email
      deliver API call throw ProcessingException

Email delivery failed with Exception
      Email delivery failed with DeliveryException
      oracle.xdo.delivery.DeliveryException: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Missing domain in string ``bernadette.ibanez@'
      oracle.xdo.service.delivery.DeliveryException: oracle.xdo.delivery.DeliveryException: javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Missing domain in string ``bernadette.ibanez@'
      at oracle.xdo.service.delivery.impl.DeliveryServiceImpl.deliverToEmailUtil(DeliveryServiceImpl.java:417)
      at oracle.xdo.service.delivery.impl.DeliveryServiceImpl.deliverFileToEmail(DeliveryServiceImpl.java:200)
      at oracle.xdo.enterpriseScheduler

https://bicsprod-cyroracleeadevcs.analytics.ocp.oraclecloud.com/xmlpserver/theme/alta/images/generic/spacer.gif