4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2019 7:22 AM by VigneshVK

Refresh not happening properly in Agile PLM v622

VigneshVK

Hi All,

In Agile PLM 6115 version, We have built a functionality in which we are adding custom sections to the data object during save event.

Once the save event is completed, we can able to see added custom sections in the UI

This functionality is perfectly working in Agile 6115

end.JPG

But in Agile 622, When we are doing the same, Once the save event is completed, all the custom sections are displaying with no rows

error3.JPG

But we found that after manually refreshing the page only, we can able to see all the customs sections are properly displaying with rows but with an error message "Specification is currently in read mode".

error4.JPG

why in agile 622, custom sections are not properly refreshing in UI?

Why it needs an manual refresh to load objects properly?

Is there any way to refresh the UI automatically at the end of save event?

Could anyone help me on this?

• 1. Re: Refresh not happening properly in Agile PLM v622
          Ivy Zhu-Oracle

Where is your functionality added?

• 2. Re: Refresh not happening properly in Agile PLM v622
            VigneshVK

We have added our functionality during save event of any spec(Validate_Internal method)

• 3. Re: Refresh not happening properly in Agile PLM v622
              Ivy Zhu-Oracle

If custom section objects and EA objects are added to the specification data object, it might be get the error. The root cause is the specification business object is not matched with its data object. So the added object should be added to  the specification business object not  the specification data object in custom Validate_Internal method.

• 4. Re: Refresh not happening properly in Agile PLM v622
                VigneshVK

Hi Ivy,

I have tried adding custom sections to specification BO object. But still I am facing the same issue. Please find below the sample code which I have used. Is there any other API available to add custom sections to spec BO object? Let me know your comments. Thanks

//Instantiating current specification BO object

ISpecificationService specService = AppPlatformHelper.ServiceManager.GetServiceByType<ISpecificationService>();

IPackagingSpecBO packagingMaterialBo = (IPackagingSpecBO)specService.CurrentBusinessObject;

//Extracting custom sections from template object

IXDataObject templateSpecDataObj = AGCommonUtilities.GetSpecDataObject(templateNumber.Trim());

IPackagingSpecification templateSpec = null;

templateSpec = (IPackagingSpecification)templateSpecDataObj;

List<IExtendedAttributeSectionInstanceDO> templateSpecCsObjList = templateSpec.ExtendedAttributeSections.ModifiableValues.OfType<IExtendedAttributeSectionInstanceDO>().ToList();

IExtendedAttributeSectionInstanceService service =

AppPlatformHelper.ApplicationManager.ServiceManager[typeof(IExtendedAttributeSectionInstanceService).FullName] as IExtendedAttributeSectionInstanceService;

service.Container = packagingMaterialBo.ExtendedAttributeSectionContainer;

//Adding custom section to Bo object using IExtendedAttributeSectionInstanceService

foreach (var customSec in templateSpecCsObjList)

{

service.CopyFromSectionInstance(customSec, isOverride);

}