1. We are using MYSQL server to build the OBIEE reports
2. Noticed date column in in BigInt data type and used Unix Time format for conversion
3. Can see the date values in the date column
4. When we call date field in OBIEE application. It's throwing an error which is something like this
Error Codes: OPR4ONWY:U9IM8TAC:OI2DL65P State: HY000. Code: 10058. [NQODBC] [SQL_STATE: HY000] [nQSError: 10058] A general error has occurred. [nQSError: 43113] Message returned from OBIS. [nQSError: 43119] Query Failed: [nQSError: 46035] Datatype(DOUBLE PRECISION)
nullable(0) unicode(1) external char(0) conversion to datatype(DATE) nullable(1) unicode(0) external char(0) is not supported. (HY000)
5. Can you please figure out a way to resolve
I think to resolving of this would be to change the column data type.