I've an OBIEE 220.127.116.11 with the latest budle patch 29640387 installed on a Windows 2012 R2 server.
I'm starting to use Data Visualization.
I've got some "issues" creating datasets from Excel.
1) Trying to create the dataset from file, searching for the file, I see differents file types support from different browsers/pc.
* directly from the server (connected via RDP), with Internet Explorer, i see as supported files CSV and TXT
* from another pc (pc1) accessing DV with http:\\SERVER:9502\DV, with Internet Explorer I see only gif, jpg and html files
* from another pc (pc1) accessing DV with http:\\SERVER:9502\DV, with Firefox I see txt, csv, xls, xlsx files
* from another pc (pc2) accessing DV with http:\\SERVER:9502\DV, with Chrome I see txt, csv, xls, xlsx files
2) Importing an Excel file I've got, with some date fiedls, I got an error:
State: HY000. Code: 46046. [nQSError: 46046] Datetime value 12-20 does not match the specified format. (HY000)
I've tried to import the same file in another OBIEE installation (same OBIEE version), and there the import process works fine (with the same data).
I'd like to understand where to find eventually parameters to control:
- supported file types
- date format