I just switched to 19.1 from an earlier version and I just noticed that some, but not all, entities in my logical model no longer have attributes associated with their primary key. Also, all of my arcs are gone. At first, I thought it was my error, or just a bug in upgrading from the earlier version. So I recreated the arcs and made sure that all entities had the ID attribute set as primary key. Saved the design.
But I opened the design this morning, and they are gone again. I'm going to download the previous version and see what happens with it.
Downloaded 18.4 and opened my design. Not only are the arcs that I re-created back, but the original arcs are there too - I had to delete the new ones I created. The primary key attributes are all marked as part of the primary keys too.
So whatever is going on is new with 19.1. Guess I'll stick with 18.4.
* Just noticed that someone had already reported this and Philip says it is fixed in 19.2.