1 Ответить Последний ответ: 30.07.2019 7:00, автор: BluShadow

unable to import a message into JMS queue

Hi,

I exported a pending message from a queue in domain1

copied it using scp to domain2.

But i am unable to import it into domain2.

I am getting this error in logs

<Jul 25, 2019, 1:22:01,755 PM IST> <Error> <Console> <BEA-240003> <Administration Console encountered the following error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:1026)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:987)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:83)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.doFindClass(GenericClassLoader.java:608)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:540)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:493)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:470)

at weblogic.utils.classloaders.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:53)

at org.xml.sax.helpers.NewInstance.newInstance(NewInstance.java:82)

at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.loadClass(XMLReaderFactory.java:228)

at org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:191)

at com.bea.console.actions.jms.message.importjmsmessage.ImportJMSMessage.finish(ImportJMSMessage.java:140)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.invokeActionMethod(FlowController.java:870)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.getActionMethodForward(FlowController.java:809)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.internalExecute(FlowController.java:478)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowController.internalExecute(PageFlowController.java:306)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.FlowController.execute(FlowController.java:336)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.internal.FlowControllerAction.execute(FlowControllerAction.java:52)

at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor.access$201(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:97)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.PageFlowRequestProcessor$ActionRunner.execute(PageFlowRequestProcessor.java:2044)

at org.apache.beehive.netui.pageflow.interceptor.action.internal.ActionInterceptors$WrapActionInterceptorChain.continueChain(ActionInterceptors.java:64

• 1. Re: unable to import a message into JMS queue
          BluShadow

Hi and welcome to the community.

The "Getting Started" space is a great place to introduce yourself and to learn about using this community.

If you look at the main page for this space (Getting Started ), you'll see some helpful links, for example one for changing your display name so that you're not just some random number, and people will be able to get to know you by a recognisable name (it doesn't have to be your real name): https://community.oracle.com/docs/DOC-889070#jive_content_id_How_can_I_change_my_Display_Name

As well as that link, there are some links in the Getting Started... section in the middle of the page (expand them to see the detail) which will help you learn how to get around the community and find the right space for product related questions.

From what I can tell, your question looks like it relates to the Java language/product in some way.  Best place to start is over in the Java space:  Java  and then look at the sub-spaces to see which of them would best suit your question, and then try posting your question again in there.  That way, the product experts are going to be more likely to see your question and be able to help you.