3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2019 6:16 AM by ORASCN

GG configuration

AATP

Hi Experts ,

Im trying to install GG micro service with SILENT mode installation , for the first step I have done the installation with oggcore.rsp file and the software installation is completed . Then try to configure the deployment configuration with oggca.rsp

but I couldn't find that oggca.rsp file , can you please confirm where to get that response file ? whether have to create manually or it will come automatically after software install done? I could see oggca.sh script but not oggca.rsp .

Please help on this .

Thanks,

Arun

• 1. Re: GG configuration
          ORASCN

Hi Arun,

In OGG MA, you need to create the response file.

Silent installations are driven by using a response file. Response files can create be saved by selecting the Save Response File option during an interactive Oracle Universal Installer session or by editing the oggcore.rsp template located in the response directory after unzipping the binaries.

Regards,

Veera

• 2. Re: GG configuration
            AATP

Hi Veera ,.

Thanks , We have prepared the oggcore.rsp file and given all the path and database detail . and executed runinstaller with silent mode , the softwaregot  installed successfully .

But as per doc the deployment has to be done through oggca.rsp another response file

Where we have to get that file like oggcore ? which will have configuration_option ,. admistrator_user : service manager deployment _home , create_new_service manager = true etc .. \

we couldn't find that oggca.rsp file in the home directory . Please help

Thanks,

Arun .

• 3. Re: GG configuration
              ORASCN

Hi Arun,

According to the document it says, you need to save the response file when installing OGG MA using oggcore.rsp. Did you do that?

If no, try that option and check if the response file which is created is a oggca.rsp or not.

Regards,

Veera