For Windows, you have to use 6.9 version only and its available in oracle website. If you have oracle account you can able to download from below document.
Patch Number 13465591
Reference: How to Download Common Array Manager (CAM) Software and Patches (Doc ID 1296274.1)
In addition to the previous answer, you may follow the below steps to create account and download the patch CAM v6.9 for Windows:
1. Goto the URL https://support.oracle.com/ and below LOGIN button, click "New User? Register here" to create account with Oracle.
2. Then login to the site, goto the tab "Patches and Updates" and under Patch Search tile, select Product or Family (Advanced).
3. In the space given for PRODUCT, type Common Array Manager as the keywords which pull out Sun Storage Common Array Manager. Select that and select Sun Storage Common Array Manager Software Release 6.9.
4. Next to that is the Platform menu where, the desired OS to be selected, for e.g. Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit).
5. Select the check box "it search to get the list of patches.
6. Normally for Windows x64 OS, the patches listed are below:
-> 13465591 - Main patch
-> 147417-03 - Bug fix patch
-> 147661-06 - Firmware patch
You may install the above patches in the order given above. To know the installation procedure, refer the url "https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24008_01/index.html " which contains installation guide, admin guide, CLI guide, release notes, etc.
Is the answer to your requirement is sufficient?