4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2019 1:31 PM by eric.sacramento

Vita - Red Theme - Bug ?

eric.sacramento

Hi guys,

Why on Red - Vita Theme is showing blue for Link Color and Focus Outline ?

I think it supposed to be red.

Is that a bug on Apex 19?

Tks

• 1. Re: Vita - Red Theme - Bug ?
          fac586

eric.sacramento wrote:

Why on Red - Vita Theme is showing blue for Link Color and Focus Outline ?

I think it supposed to be red.

Is that a bug on Apex 19?

Not clear where you are coming from on this. You consider this to be a bug in APEX 19.1 because:

• The Theme Roller is showing blue for links and focus outlines, but these are being rendered in red in your app?
          • They were red in this theme style in versions prior to 19.1?
          • You think that they should be red for aesthetic reasons?
          • 2. Re: Vita - Red Theme - Bug ?
            eric.sacramento

Hi fac586,

I am just asking if it is correct the color blue for Link Color and Outline.

Or is it supposed to be red? For that reason I changed these two attributes to red using Theme Roller.

I think in previous Apex version it was red, but I can't confirm that.

Thank you,

Eric

• 3. Re: Vita - Red Theme - Bug ?
              fac586

eric.sacramento wrote:

I am just asking if it is correct the color blue for Link Color and Outline.

Or is it supposed to be red? For that reason I changed these two attributes to red using Theme Roller.

I think in previous Apex version it was red, but I can't confirm that.

Even if that was the case, it may have been changed on purpose for accessibility and usability reasons. Several of the color utility classes have been changed to higher contrast combinations since 5.1, presumably for improved compliance with accessibility guidelines. In 19.1 all of the built-in theme styles use blue links, and all but one also use blue focus outlines. This may have been done to keep the appearance of links and items with focus consistent irrespective of the theme style color scheme.

• 4. Re: Vita - Red Theme - Bug ?
                eric.sacramento

thank you fac586, but I still think it should be red.