1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 1, 2019 1:27 PM by EdStevens

Oracle Database 19c (19.3.0) Upgrade and Migration hands-on Lab

ce66dd36-f74a-4e4a-b0da-981cd00d8af3

To whom it may concern,

All 14 zipped required for this lab have been download appropriately because their MDS hash verification has been successful. I used 7-Zip to extract the first file which contains the VM OVA file and imported using the latest version of Oracle Virtual Box. The error I get is in the attached image.

Error_1.JPG

To my knowledge, VB has all the installed packages. I was not able to unzip the rest of the zipped files using 7-zip. The instructions said that the files would be automatically unzipped when the first file was unzipped. Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• 1. Re: Oracle Database 19c (19.3.0) Upgrade and Migration hands-on Lab
          EdStevens

ce66dd36-f74a-4e4a-b0da-981cd00d8af3 wrote:

To whom it may concern,

All 14 zipped required for this lab have been download appropriately because their MDS hash verification has been successful. I used 7-Zip to extract the first file which contains the VM OVA file and imported using the latest version of Oracle Virtual Box. The error I get is in the attached image.

Error_1.JPG

To my knowledge, VB has all the installed packages. I was not able to unzip the rest of the zipped files using 7-zip. The instructions said that the files would be automatically unzipped when the first file was unzipped. Any help and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

what are the network settings for the VM?  (Look at the machine properties in the VBox console.)