Once Receipt is created, it cannot be Autoapplied.
You may have to use Receipts API or manually from Form to do so.
If you create a Receipt batch and create Receipts via that batch, then there is some option.
Thanks for your reply
can you send me link explaining creating a Receipt batch and create Receipts via that batch which has auto apply option
1. First Define “Auto Cash Rule Set” as per your requirement
say "apply to oldest invoice first"
SETUP->RECEIPTS-> AUTO CASH RULE SET
2. Add this rule in System Option, Misc TAB
3. Create a Receipt source type Manual, Optionally choose Receipt Class, Payment Method, Bank Account.
One can choose the batch numbering Manual or Automatic
4. Create a receipt Batch, with batch source created above.
Receipts --> Batch
Batch type= Manual-Quick
5. Click on receipt to enter receipts.
Choose Auto Cash Rule Set as Application Type and other information like customer name and amount.
6. Now Press Post Quick Cash Button. A request now run Submit Post Batch
Verify the receipts, it will get applied as per your Auto Cash Rule.
****If my response assisted you on this matter, please feel free to click on the Correct Answer and/or helpful button, in order to assist the community and its users. System will credit extra points to you as well***
Thanks for your support
it helps me a lot