Please open an SR for this issue, or upgrade to 126.96.36.199 apply the latest bundle patch. Then attempt to reproduce the issue. If this is a bug with version 188.8.131.52, there are no new bug fixes that can be created for that version.
For reference -
Oracle Lifetime Support Policies -
Thx for information.
We solved the issue already.
Stop LDAP service
Remove all newly created index entries from dse.ldif manually
Start ldap server
Recreate the indexes again.
at this point the issue is solved for me, only add these information if someone searched for it
I'm glad your issue has been resolved. It would be interesting to know the way your customer added the indexes which caused the issue, and the way you added the indexes so that the issue was avoided, if you think the way the indexes were added resolved the issue too.
Sorry was on vacation and now see the response.
The customer added indexe with a script. I didn't debug the script and checked which options and which commands are used.
After removing from dse.ldif (only indexe witch actual modificationtime) I added indexe manuall with dsconf and dsadm and reindex one by one.
This worked and never heard from any issues on this installation.