11 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2019 5:27 PM by Glen Conway

Unable to open a Worksheet in SQL Developer

kBreazile

I am using SQL Developer 18.2.0.183.  This just started happening today.  Yesterday everything was fine.  Today when I open a connection in SQL Developer it doesn't open the SQL Worksheet.  If I right click on the connection and choose Open a SQL Worksheet, it also doesn't open one.

In the Logging Section I see these errors:

SEVERE 581 17761 oracle.dbtools.worksheet.editor.OpenWorksheetWizard$2 null at oracle.dbtools.worksheet.editor.OpenWorksheetWizard.openNewTempWorksheet(OpenWorksheetWizard.java:526)

SEVERE 572 246930 oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskManager$1 null at oracle.dbtools.worksheet.editor.OpenWorksheetWizard.openNewTempWorksheet(OpenWorksheetWizard.java:526)

SEVERE 492 0 oracle.dbtools.raptor.backgroundTask.RaptorTaskManager$1 null at oracle.javatools.editor.BasicView.revalidateRowMap(BasicView.java:1546)

I am opening this on a shared server and other people can open the worksheet without any issues.

I have deleted the folders  \Appdata\Roaming\SQL Developer and \Appdata\Roaming\sqldeveloper  and tried it again, but I still received the same error.  I saw online where someone fixed a similar issue by changing their language to United States English, so I checked and I am already set to that language.

Any idea on what I  may try next?

Kevin