3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2019 3:18 PM by Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle

How to get a DynID?

I'd like to purchase managed DNS services and transfer a domain over to Dyn and have it mapped to my DynDNS account.

However, in order to do that I need a DynID.  But when I try to get a DynID, it says I have to enroll with existing credentials, which I don't have...

It seems like a Catch-22 here.

Derick

• 1. Re: How to get a DynID?
          Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle

Hi 4120943, as of Monday, March 4th, 2019, we are no longer offering new services for Managed DNS Express or Domain Registrations. DNS Customers are encourage to consider our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS product: https://dyn.com/oci-dns/ . Current subscriptions for the listed products will continue to be supported as renewals. Please note, DynID is a SSO for our Enterprise services and is not available for Dyn DNS Pro and Standard DNS.

Mike

Oracle + Dyn

• 2. Re: How to get a DynID?

I created this DynDNS account today.  If I had known this, I would have not ordered this service.

How do I get a refund?

• 3. Re: How to get a DynID?
              Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle

In order to cancel Dyn Standard DNS please do the following…

-Login to your account on Dyn.com

-Click on ‘My Services’

-Click on 'Domain Names, Email hosting and Domain Registration’

-Click on ‘Dyn Standard DNS service’

-Click ‘Cancel Service’

If this is done within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a refund in accordance with Dyn’s Refund Policy.

Please allow 48 hours for your refund to be processed. Once your refund reaches the payment issuer, it is at their discretion as to how long it will take for the funds to post back into your account.