1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2019 9:36 AM by 4054760

Export Issue

Please advise :
      i have a successful status for import ,validate and export (All types of data) but when i go to the same cube and the same intersection i found no data ,

any advise for this issue.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Export Issue
          JohnGoodwin

Check the dat file that is generated at the export stage, this will be the data that is loaded to the target application.

Check the logs for more details about the file

Cheers

John

• 2. Re: Export Issue

JohnGoodwin

do you mean by dat file the workbench ?
            and i attached the log file,

• 3. Re: Export Issue

this screen shot for workbench it seems that everything going right , but there is no data in forms or smart view in the same cube same inter section12.JPG

• 4. Re: Export Issue
                JohnGoodwin

Go to process details and then download the process log, look for INFO  [AIF]: Creating data file: <this is the location and name of file loaded to target application>

• 5. Re: Export Issue
                  JohnGoodwin

If there were no errors then the data was loaded successfully, you need to focus on the POV in the target app, as I said check out the dat file to see where the data was loaded to.

• 6. Re: Export Issue

JohnGoodwin
                    POV it's the same as screenshot view,
                    What do you think?
                    Note:101030 is the alias for E_101030

12.JPG

• 7. Re: Export Issue
                      JohnGoodwin

You don't have to retrieve with aliases in Smart View, if you built the Smart View retrieve with members in the dat file, definitely connected to the correct environment and you are sure data has not been loaded then have a look at:

All Data Type Data Load to Planning Application Does Not Show Up Data In the Target Planning Even Though The FDMEE Process Complete Successfully. (Doc ID 2431089.1)

• 8. Re: Export Issue

JohnGoodwin

Please find below script for setCustomParamErpIntegrator.sh(.bat),

Please Advice how to add EPM_ORACLE_HOME/lib to PATH & LD_LIBRARY_PATH, as the (Doc ID 2431089.1) solution..

set EXT_POST_CLASSPATH=C:\Oracle\Middleware/odi/odi_misc;%EXT_POST_CLASSPATH%

set PRE_PATH=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/products/FinancialDataQuality/lib/64-bit;C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/11.1.2.0/bin;;%PRE_PATH%

set USER_MEM_ARGS=-Xms128m -XX:PermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Xmx4096m

set JAVA_OPTIONS=-Dhyperion.home=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1 -DHYPERION_HOME=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1 -DEPM_ORACLE_HOME=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1 -DEPM_ORACLE_INSTANCE=C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\Fdmee1 -Dlogging.folder=C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\EPMSystem/servers/ErpIntegrator0/logs/ -Dserver.name=ErpIntegrator0 -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=0 -Djava.io.tmpdir=C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\Fdmee1/tmp -Doracle.jdbc.useFetchSizeWithLongColumn=true -Xrs -XX:-FlightRecorder -DcomponentId=4b7353f6fedf91f0S4b3ecd3116c6166c6edS7d48 -DESS_ES_HOME=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseJavaAPI/11.1.2.0 -DDOMAIN_HOME=C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\EPMSystem -Dcom.hyperion.planning.datamodel=64 -Djava.library.path=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/products/FinancialDataQuality/lib/64-bit;C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/11.1.2.0/bin; -DPATH=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/products/FinancialDataQuality/lib/64-bit;C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/11.1.2.0/bin;  %JAVA_OPTIONS%

SET DOMAIN_HOME=C:\Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\EPMSystem

SET PATH=C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/products/FinancialDataQuality/lib/64-bit;C:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1/common/EssbaseRTC-64/11.1.2.0/bin;;%PATH%

• 9. Re: Export Issue
                          JohnGoodwin

The only reason to apply the solution in the support document is if you are getting the same errors as shown in the doc. With the log level set to 5, are you getting the same errors?

• 10. Re: Export Issue

JohnGoodwin

Yes the same error as the screenshot below , and i attached the log file in the main post,
                            i wanna know how to proceed with this solution in details.
                            0.jpg

• 11. Re: Export Issue
                              JohnGoodwin

I don't see any error like the one in the Oracle support document so that support doc is probably of no use

FDMEE logs show data was loaded

[Sat Nov 02 17:07:22 EET 2019]Planning Outline data store load process finished. 11382 data records were read, 11383 data records were processed, 11383 were accepted for loading (verify actual load with Essbase log files), 0 were rejected.

2019-11-02 17:07:22,824 INFO  [AIF]: Number of rows loaded: 11382, Number of rows rejected: 0

Also, is there a reason you are loading with the all data type method and not numeric?

• 12. Re: Export Issue

JohnGoodwin

Yes,I need to load dates and project names so i have to use all data types.

It seems mysteries issue

• 13. Re: Export Issue
                                  JohnGoodwin

Well as a test just try switching it to numeric, see if the data loads.

• 14. Re: Export Issue

yes i already do that test ,but also the same results , it happens after patch has been installed

1 2 Previous Next