3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2019 3:14 AM by Srinath Menon-Oracle

tif file status set to GenWWW

Hi All, In one of our environment if we upload tif fie using wcc console, the document status set to GenWWW, doesn't generates Web format, where upload of other format i.e. pdf document stats set to Released and generates Web format. can you help on below information. 1. how IBR/CS are linked each other 2. working for pdf documents but not tif, looks some configuration need to do, where I have to do? Our environment is using WCC11g( 11.1.1.8)

• 1. Re: tif file status set to GenWWW

Below are additional info.

We are not looking for pdf conversion, so IBR is not an issue.

I have tried to resubmit the content item from Repository manager applet.

Revision Status: GenWWW

Indexer Status: New

Conversion Status: Processing

Message says:  Unable to resubmit content item. The content item is already in the refinery out queue.

Any thoughts the issue could be of "Refinery will not Process Jobs Received from Content Server due to Temp Files From Jobs Accumulating and Running out of Disk Space"? same tif file uploaded in another environment works fine.

• 2. Re: tif file status set to GenWWW
            ManojC

Hi,

If you would like to bypass the TIFF conversion to PDF and skip the IBR process then enable the 'PassThru' option for image_tiff file format in the Configuration Manager.

Also you can test with the following config entry which will help to bypass the conversion, workflow and indexing. Its called as Fast-CheckIn which can be enabled during large image data migration to WCC.

DirectReleaseNewCheckinDoc=1

Take a look at the following BUG as well. It's similar your scenario.

Bug 24459292 : 'Refinery Passthru' Option does not work as expected in 11.1.1.9.0

Regards,

Manoj

• 3. Re: tif file status set to GenWWW
              Srinath Menon-Oracle
              GenWWW, doesn't generates Web format, where upload of other format i.e. pdf document stats set to Released and generates Web format. c

Most likely you have enabled IBR / WCC for conversion of tiff images as well. Navigate to WCC - Administration - Refinery Administration - File formats and see if "tiff" option is checked for image conversion . If yes,uncheck it and test.