Apologies for only seeing your questions now. I've forwarded this thread to my colleague, Allan, who works on the Packaged Apps. So hopefully Allan will be able to respond to your questions, after Thanksgiving that is. Given that you're an Oracle employee, you can post such questions in Einstein. If you're not familiar with Einstein, just go to the Sign In page for our internal hosted instance, apex.oraclecorp.com, where you'll find a link to it.
Will do Hilary, thanks.
Thank you for passing these issues along to us! We've fixed these issues for the next release of APEX.
Here are the fixes (in case you want to unlock your app and fix immediately):
1. Change page 59's Page Access Protection to Unrestricted
2. Change line 9 in "update entire static lov" process on page 71 from "when :P71_FLEXIBLE_COLUMN like '%FLEX_N%' then return_value" to "when :P71_FLEXIBLE_COLUMN like '%FLEX_N%' or to_number(return_value) >= 0 or to_number(return_value) <= 0 then return_value"
3. Change lookup table for type id in Customer data load definition from EBA_CUST_TYPE to EBA_CUST_STATUS
As for the enhancement requests:
1. We will take this into consideration.
2. You need to unlock the app to create your own theme style via theme roller.
3. Thanks for the idea. For now you can unlock the application and manually add this link to the navigation.
I'd rather not unlock the app to fix it as it becomes ineligible for future upgrades:
Unlocking a productivity application will make the application ineligible for future upgrades and it will be no longer supported by Oracle Support.
Unless there's a way to relock after the fixes but afaik that's not possible.
I can wait for the fixes in the next version.