2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2019 3:05 AM by AndyHsu

Weblogic password changed issue

AndyHsu

Hi Experts,

We are using Weblogic 10.3.6.

Recently, I followed Doc ID 1082299.1 to change password for our clients. After finishing the whole process, I can log in to Weblogic console successfully with new password. 

However, other services were not able to use such as FDMEE, HFM and EPMA.

In order to fix this, I re-deployed all the components and re-configured web server.

Is it really necessary to re-deployed everything and re-configured web server after changing Weblogic password?

Those steps are not mentioned in that Doc.

Sincerely,

Andy

• 1. Re: Weblogic password changed issue
          Srinath Menon-Oracle
          Is it really necessary to re-deployed everything and re-configured web server after changing Weblogic password?

As far as I know it is not necessary to redeploy the applications or re-configure web server for functioning of applications post password change.

• 2. Re: Weblogic password changed issue
            AndyHsu

Thanks for your reply.

I have raised an Oracle SR for this issue, and they said OracleSystemUser is missing according to Doc ID 1603576.1. Therefore, causing the problem.

However, I still don't know why OracleSystemUser is missing after changing Weblogic password.

Below is the Error message from Server log.

The run-as security principal, 'OracleSystemUser', chosen for the EJB 'ActionsService_AsyncRequestProcessorMDB(Application: FMWEBSERVICES#11.1.2.0, EJBComponent: AppAsyncMdb.jar)' is not a valid user principal in the current security realm. Please specify a valid user principal for the EJB to use.

Do you have any idea why OracleSystemUser is missing?

Thanks,

Andy