Few things to check
- Enable tracing on concurrent program "Concurrent -> Program -> Define -> F11 Active Users -> Check on Enable trace
- Do you have enough space on application server?
- Check DB alert log file
- Check concurrent request log file
- Take the sql query from report and run it apps user
- Is it happening to Many concurrent requests?
- What about "Workflow Background Process" request
Please try to run this query and see if you get any output
select user_name, application_name, responsibility_name,
greatest(u.start_date, ur.start_date, r.start_date) start_date,
least(nvl(u.end_date, nvl(ur.end_date, r.end_date)),
nvl(ur.end_date, nvl(u.end_date, r.end_date)),
nvl(r.end_date, nvl(u.end_date, ur.end_date)))) end_date
from fnd_user u, fnd_user_resp_groups_all ur,
fnd_responsibility_vl r, fnd_application_vl a,
where a.application_id = r.application_id
and u.user_id = ur.user_id
and r.application_id = ur.responsibility_application_id
and r.responsibility_id = ur.responsibility_id
and ur.start_date <= sysdate
and nvl(ur.end_date, sysdate + 1) > sysdate
and u.start_date <= sysdate
and nvl(u.end_date, sysdate + 1) > sysdate
and r.start_date <= sysdate
and nvl(r.end_date, sysdate + 1) > sysdate
and ur.security_group_id = s.security_group_id
and r.version in ('4','W','M')
order by user_name, application_name, responsibility_name,
ive seen this happen when the database crashed.
you need to stop the concurrent managers and run the concurrent manager wizard from oam.
this is what i do.
1. stop the concurrent managers.
2. Run the concurrent manager wizard
3. run cmclean.sql twice (if you can find it)
4. run the wizard again.
5. start the managers
you might not be able to find cmclean. in that case, maybe the wizard will suffice or you may have to reboot everything again. try without rebooting first.
Issue seems to be more specific to Standard manager. You can check standard manager workshift processes, include and exclude list. Logon and check for System administrator -> Concurrent -> Manager -> Define
Query for Standard manager and compare the same with any of your similar working environment.
can you examine the output of
$ rwrun help=yes
Refer for more details.