0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2019 9:51 PM by jennifer.igartua

Join Go Nimbly as a Revenue Operations Consultant

jennifer.igartua

Below is the job rec, but to give my take on it....

I started my career as an Eloqua consultant. Go really into it. You probably have seen my name in this community. From there I got obsessed with the alignment issues between marketing and sales (WHYYY, we all want revenue!!!). Over the last few years building Go Nimbly we've settled into a framework of revenue operations. We believe you should have one team managing sales/marketing and customer success operations. By getting rid of these internal silos we create a better customer experience (and therefore more LTV).

I'm looking for someone with the Eloqua tools experience that wants to operate SaaS companies. Tools is one skillset of an operator, and we need to go beyond that to strategy, enablement and insights.

For insight into what it's like to work at Go Nimbly, check out this hub.

Reach out, let's chat.

Best,

Jen

Who you are

You know that an effective marketing team is much more than a marketing automation tool. You understand that it takes many teams, tools and great content to push someone through the funnel.

Although you’re no stranger to getting your hands dirty (metaphor, the office is clean), you’re a system-based thinker who keeps customer experience top of mind.

When you receive a horrible marketing email, you fight back the urge to reach out to their marketing team. You're frustrated by irrelevant content and inaccurate (though sometimes funny) field merges.

What you'll do at Go Nimbly

• Advise some of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the Bay Area (and beyond) on their Marketing technology stack and processes
        • Manage project teams consisting of developers, designers, content creators and solution architects to deliver excellent solutions to critical problems
        • Rapidly prototype, test and measure the success of your solutions
        • Configure Marketing Automation solutions like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc...
        • Manage client relationships

Requirements

• 2-5 years of experience on a marketing or marketing ops team
        • Serious organization and project management skills
        • Great presenter who builds strong relationships
        • High attention to quality and detail
        • Experience with Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc) solutions is a huge plus
        • Experience with configuration of Salesforce.com is a plus
        • Must be authorized to work in the U.S.

Perks

• Work alongside smart, talented people who will push you and help you grow
        • The autonomy to make decisions to help our team grow in both breadth and depth
        • Build experience working with innovative tech clients
        • Support for professional development from a knowledgeable team
        • Video games and board games played regularly
        • Excellent health benefits