3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2020 10:18 PM by f62cbd2f-2e61-4f38-b866-119ae10f472c

NetSuite SuiteTalk REST Web Services

6f9ad440-9d60-41fd-9a34-dfecc2cc89b5

Hello,

I am trying to use the NetSuite SuiteTalk REST Web Services to access NetSuite CRM data.

I have the access up and working in production. I am able to retrieve record data and metadata.

I am now trying to set up the same access in the sandbox for more in-depth testing.

In the sandbox I have: - Enabled rest web services - Enabled token based authentication - Given user concurrent web services permission - Given user Log in using access tokens permission - Created an integration - Created an access token

All of these actions mirrored what was done in production.

When I attempt any kind of GET to the web service, I receive a 401 - Invalid login attempt.

When I check the Login Audit Trail, I don't see any record of the GET attempt, failed or otherwise.

Is there something of a systemic nature that I have to do additionally in the sandbox to enable rest web services? Above and beyond enabling it in SuiteCloud/SuiteTalk?

The fact that I see absolutely nothing in the audit trail makes me believe that something is still "turned off".

Thanks.

Bryan Hunt