Merrill Manufacturing is North America’s leading manufacturer of parts and accessories to the water well and irrigation industries. We are a family owned company known for our incredible service and quality products. Our people make the difference. We are looking for the best and brightest to take us to the next level. If you have passion for technology and are mission-driven, then Merrill Manufacturing is the company for you.
We are excited to offer an opening in our IT Department as an Oracle NetSuite Administrator that will allow you the opportunity to grow and challenge yourself in a fun, friendly environment. The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the operation, enhancements, and maintenance of Oracle NetSuite ERP.
- Document projects and generate workflows as well as Perform NetSuite administrative functions such as customization of forms, fields, reports and create saved searches, dashboards, and financial reporting support.
- Be the subject matter expert on the company’s data sets as it relates to NetSuite
- Work with Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Support teams to provide NetSuite analytics
- Set up roles and permissions for users, employee access management, train users, and train the trainers.
- Perform system auditing to verify performance, identify issues, and protect the integrity of company data
- Perform regression testing for new version releases twice a year
- Maintain integrations to external systems
- Provide thought leadership and be subject matter expert for all NetSuite technical projects related to implementation of new functionality and 3rd party integrations & add-on's, focused on simple and scaleable solutions and manage external systems, including:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Create and execute a project in a Sandbox environment prior to upgrades, ensuring all functionality works as expected and without interruption.
- Knowledge of SuiteScripting. and experience with SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow
- Ability to train others in various platforms
- Knowledge of EDI, API, HTML, JSON, XML, JQuery, SQL, WMS, and iPaas
- Basic understanding of Accounting Principles and Manufacturing processes
- Team player, with collaborative communication
- Effectively prioritize work across sometimes-competing requests
- Experience with Shopify, Magento, and Celigo
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- 401(k) with a large company match
- Generous vacation and paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible Schedule with work/life balance
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, but does not limit the tasks that may be assigned.
Contact: Katie Gunkelman, Merrill Manufacturing