0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2020 8:13 AM by Elango Venkat

Any steps/simple Process to refresh  to populate unit price in Order line after Unit Price for a Item is added.

Elango Venkat

Any steps/simple Process to refresh to populate unit price in Order line after Unit Price is added to a new an Item.

Hi All,

I have followed the below steps & want to know is there any simple process to minimize the time.

1. Created a few new Items(say 20) without Unit Selling Price in the Price List and completed receiving. (Stock available now)

2. Created 40 Sales Orders with these 20 items (Order status Entered & Line status entered) without unit selling price I can't book the Order

3. Now updated the Selling  Price in the Pricing List for all 20 items with an apt starting period.

When I go to those Orders for Booking I need to manually make some changes in line level (say change & revert order qty) to make selling price populated by the system.

For this scenario, I have to do changes manually for all 800 lines (40 orders x 20 line Items) to make Unit selling price to populate which is a huge time-consuming.

Is there any way to make it in a single step (order wise) to populate the same.

Note: I've tried by removing & adding the Price list in the Order Header but no change.