Since the request is to pull data across BPs, it cannot be created using a standard UDR.
If this report will be used only by a specific user, it can be created as a data view based UDR and scheduled:
1. Create a data view that pulls the relevant fields from all BPs and its workflow details but limiting the data by the specific user (using a WHERE clause). This query will only return the tasks assigned to that user.
2. Create a UDR by selecting the data view created.
3. Schedule the UDR to run daily.
If this report will be used by multiple users but should show the tasks relevant to the user who runs the report, then it can be created as an External Data Model Custom BI Report but cannot be scheduled.
1. Create an External Model Custom BI Report in Unifier with all the required filter parameters
2. Create a data view similar to the above but do not limit the data by a specific user.
3. In BI Publisher, you can either reference the data view or copy the SQL of the data view in the Data Set and then pass the bind variable :uuu_p_reportByF to the username in the SQL. At run time, the data will filtered to display the tasks of the logged in user who runs the report.
4. Save the Data Model.
5. After data validation, download the XDMZ file, unzip to get the XDM file.
6. Download the XML file from BI Publisher.
6. Design the report template (RTF) using the downloaded XML.
7. Upload the XDM file & RTF template to the External Model Report configured in Unifier & Publish the report.
8. Deploy the report and assign permissions to run the report.
Note that this report cannot be scheduled.
I have a user-defined scheduled report that identifies which task steps are late and who it is with across the system. I have attached the basic setup. You should be able to modify it and run it to identify only those tasks waiting on the particular person. Build it in the Company Workspace so it can see everything and schedule it. If you turn off the filter for Task Due Date and add a filter for the Person's Name it should give you what you want. The Date Difference is equal to today minus Task Due Date.
How to report on tasks.pdf 98.9 K
You need to be careful when you make statements that a standard UDR cannot be created across multiple BPs, because there are several standard UDR data sources that allow that. In this case, you would use Active Task Information as the UDR source, then get the user name from the Task Assignee table.