For what it's worth, I've had nothing short of a great experience with the Braintree team in Chicago. They're fun, lively, creative, and most of all super sharp! Feel free to reach out to me for more detail and/or a potential intro
- Thank you
Geo H. Googins
In a sentence: Build a world-class Account-Based Marketing Events and Webinar program, by developing and executing innovative strategies that will help convert prospects to customers and drive revenue.
Location: Anywhere in US. Prefer ability to work from our San Fran, San Jose, Chicago or New York offices.
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager to lead our Events and Webinar program, in addition to supporting various other initiatives that are part of our Enterprise Account Based Marketing Program in the US. We’re looking for a smart, ambitious, self-starter who can balance strategic thinking with tactical execution. Mindset • You have experience with B2B lead generation and account-based marketing focused on events and webinars. You have a strong understanding of a B2B buyer’s journey, and you’re well versed in employing multi-channel marketing tactics to move the buyer through the funnel. • You are proactive. You’re someone who is ever ready to take on and lead projects. • You can adapt to change. You’re someone who thrives in an environment where change is the norm. • You are data driven. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and are ready to help by deep diving into reporting and campaign metrics anytime. • You are collaborative yet independent. You love working in a collaborative environment where you can take independent decisions.
- Create, plan, and execute live events, webinars, and direct mail campaigns, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts.
- Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for buyers, creating a vertical-based or other personalized assets/campaigns as needed.
- Partner closely with our BDR and sales teams to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment for all our programs from the get-go.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, and Sales Enablement to ensure the correct development of tools and materials supporting the messages are used in your programs.
- Work with content and creative teams/agencies to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web, and email).
- Manage external agencies, develop campaign themes, creative, and assets as needed.
- Strategize on overall event plan and build audiences for each event that ultimately translates to revenue.
- Continually measure, monitor, and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ABM program.
- Operate as a core member of the team building a scalable, account-based marketing function in the US.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in high-tech, B2B demand generation or Account-Based Marketing, managing events and webinars
- Strong analytical skills and a fanatical obsession with achieving pipeline growth
- Excellent track record of driving highly integrated omnichannel marketing programs
- High attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce and Webinar tools like Zoom
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.