2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2020 10:02 AM by Thomas Mizrahi

Issue on Navigation Code for Configurable module Code and Records

Thomas Mizrahi

Hello Everyone,

I tried to create a risk breakdown structure with configurable modules. It seems that the best configurable module type for me will be Code and Records based.

I add a Navigation code on my form, based on a formula data entry calculated from pull down menu (cf. screenshot above)

When I create a record, my Navigation Code is correctly populated (cf. screenshot above) and I thought it will create my structure.

But, when I go on my sheet, all my records are at the same level (I choose tree option on my Configurable Module properties) and they are not arrange in a structure as expected.

Do you know how to resolve this issue please ?

Thank you in advance,

Thomas Mizrahi

• 1. Re: Issue on Navigation Code for Configurable module Code and Records
          Emre Yigit

Hello Thomas,

I think tree structure is created using the Code field not the navigation field.

Regards,

Emre

• 2. Re: Issue on Navigation Code for Configurable module Code and Records
            Thomas Mizrahi

Thank you for your response Emre.

I added my tree structure in the uuu_cm(x)_code and it's working. It seems that Unifier locks this field once it has been deployed, which seems to be a security in order to don't break the tree structure (I had to create a new configurable module code and records sub-type in order to define my tree structure).

I understood that this configurable module doesn't resolve my issue, as the others. I need to create a tree structure that I can adjust as the Cost Sheet CBS : I need to create intermediate level that I can select as a picker and not for consolidation. For example :

Grey line are consolidation line and blank line are selectable on a Picker (we can do this kind of structure on Cost Sheet with indent/outdent functionnality).

Do you know if we can use a sub-type of configurable module to do this ?

Also, what is the Navigation Code used for ? When I read Unifier documentation, I thought that Navigation Code was used for create tree structure.

Thank you for your help.

Thomas