1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 20, 2020 12:24 AM by SMOOTHEDATH

Ebusiness Suite R12.1.3  support will be extended due to COVID 19 situation?

I would like to know if the support of R12.1.3 E Business Suite will be extended due to COVID19 situation

• 1. Re: Ebusiness Suite R12.1.3  support will be extended due to COVID 19 situation?
          SMOOTHEDATH

Hi ,

There is already a thread in progress for this .

12.1.3 Support

As per John.Khamissi-Oracle

#######################

At this point, it looks like the answer to this question is maybe.

The concern is that 12.1.3 depends on other underlying products that may not extend support. Unfortunately that may impact the product's stability. At this point, development do not know if they will be extending the support of EBS 12.1.3 or just have exceptions for specific customers.

As we get through this crisis (hopefully over soon), your best approach may be to reach out to your Oracle sales representative or team to determine what options you have, and how to initiate an exception.

I know that this does not answer your question, however we are getting assurance from our senior management team at Oracle to stand behind our customers and continue to assist them and support them in any way possible.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

#######################

- Hope this clarifies

-Regards

SMS