3 Replies Latest reply on May 14, 2020 1:16 PM by jaramill

Revoked certification

i gave this exam n got 86% but now they emailed me that your badge has been revoked because of usage of dumps. what should i do, please guide.

• 1. Re: Revoked certification
          jaramill

4249164 wrote:

i gave this exam n got 86% but now they emailed me that your badge has been revoked because of usage of dumps. what should i do, please guide.

Studying from "brain dumps" is illegal from Oracle's point-of-view.  You got caught cheating basically.

So if you had any badge certifications prior to getting caught, then those would be revoked and you'd be banned from ever taking any Oracle certification.

Read the section of "Fraudulent Activity Policy" of the Certification Guidelines --> https://education.oracle.com/certification-program-guidelines

• 2. Re: Revoked certification

I wonder if how they know that

• 3. Re: Revoked certification
              jaramill

2944554 wrote:

I wonder if how they know that

I can tell you why (or my guess).....they (Oracle) intentionally PUT IN questions found in "illegal brain dumps" where the question has a "correct" answer on the test but technically it is WRONG.

So if you chose that answer, that's how they know you studied from a brain dump site.

These are answers that the brain dump sites say are is CORRECT but in reality they are WRONG.  Don't use brain dumps and instead study from the source "Oracle" or legitimate authorized practice exam sites