5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2020 7:54 PM by Jim Finch-Oracle

Fix integration with ACE Program status

Gianni Ceresa

I'm posting this here mainly as a hint of something to fix in the new platform, in case you keep the functionality.

The sync with the Oracle ACE Program is broken for more than a year, the ACE status isn't updated anymore and I had the "mission" badge only because a forum admin went adding it by hand.

It was automated in the past.

My profile still shows ACE while I have been awared the ACED title almost a year ago.

It's not a big deal as it concern at the best 400-500 people, but still would be nice if fixed in the new forum.

• 1. Re: Fix integration with ACE Program status
          Jim Finch-Oracle

Hi there,

Please contact Jennifer Nicholson <jennifer.nicholson@oracle.com>, with any concerns about the ACE program.

Best,

Jim

System Admin

• 2. Re: Fix integration with ACE Program status
            Gianni Ceresa

Hi Jim,
            Are you saying it's Jen submitting the status of ACEs by hand to you (the forum people)?
            If it's the case I will have a chat with her about it.

I thought it was a kind of pull process from the forum to read the list of people automatically, I was maybe wrong on who to ask to fix it

By the way, great to have you here answering things, mainly in the thread about the move to the new forum. That one will become a very long thread ...

• 3. Re: Fix integration with ACE Program status
              Jim Finch-Oracle

From what I gather, that's how that process works, so I'd take it up with her. There's a couple of contact points to do badge assignment like that and I'm not the one who is the contact for her badge assignments.

And thanks, we're trying. It's day one, we're working on getting the info out there as we can and thank you and everyone else for hanging in there with us!

Best,

JIm

• 4. Re: Fix integration with ACE Program status
                L. Fernigrini

Last year after being got promoted to ACE I noticed that I never had the ACE Associate (nor the ACE) small logo on the community profile; I mentioned it to Jen and she solved the issue, I do not know if she did it manually or by a process, I saw that other members of the program were also missing the logo and mentioned that to her.

But I never got a badge, I believe I mentioned that but though that it was something that was not awarded anymore. Seems that the process is broken an Jen may be updating manually only those that remember that

• 5. Re: Fix integration with ACE Program status
                  Jim Finch-Oracle

L. Fernigrini wrote:

Last year after being got promoted to ACE I noticed that I never had the ACE Associate (nor the ACE) small logo on the community profile; I mentioned it to Jen and she solved the issue, I do not know if she did it manually or by a process, I saw that other members of the program were also missing the logo and mentioned that to her.

But I never got a badge, I believe I mentioned that but though that it was something that was not awarded anymore. Seems that the process is broken an Jen may be updating manually only those that remember that

The badges are still in the system, but like you, I have no idea on the status as I've never dealt with it during my tenure here. It's for sure something you should ask Jen about.

Best,

Jim