We have a below requirement. please guide me to achieve.
1) Annual leave Accrual Balance should be reduced in case of unpaid leave has been applied by employees.
2) Approved Backdated unpaid leave should reduce Annual Leave balance
1) If we restrict calculation by accrual period then it would not count approved backdated leaves
2) If we can not restrict calculation by accrual period then every time all the backdated leaves will count which reduce accrual balance in every accrual period
3) Carryover is also a challenge if we are not restricting the accrual period because carryover is different for all the employees.
This is Jill. Please note some of the verbiage you are using is slightly unfamiliar. Are you referring to the PeopleSoft Absence Management product?
If you are, is it the Absence functionality specific to one of the country extensions? I ask because the core product doesn't use terms such as "accrual" or "matrix" .