0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 21, 2020 8:34 AM by 3056249

Temporarily switch off the PO XML outbound OTA to halt the processing of POs is this possible?

Hi,

We are on instance 12.2 and want to know if it is possible to halt the transmission of POs for a certain time period (i.e. Fri night to Mon morning). The aim would be to temporarily switch this off and when it is switched back on any POs which have queued up will be automatically resent. There is going to be an outage of our document interchange and we are trying to establish if it possible to halt the transactions being sent then resent without the need for manual intervention. I am aware that these can be resent via the Transaction Monitor > Resend but this is a last resort for the client. Has anyone came across this previously and also can anyone confirm if the process was halted would a bounce of the system be needed to take affect and the POs be resent if this is possible?

We have tried stopping the two listeners below but the delivery status was still success and documents were sent. We also tried a bounce of the system for this to take effect but to no avail. I have been unable to find any MOS notes on this issue.

• ECX Inbound Agent Listener          
      • ECX Transaction Agent Listener    

Thanks