This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Those are status messages from the mount.nfs4(8) example. Can you post the entire transcript here, at least enough to show a mount failure?
- Is this storage listed in the "/etc/fstab" file on the NFS client machine?
- Are all the necessary daemons running on the client machine?
- Are any entries made in the "/var/log/messages" file when the mount is attempted?
- Are you able to show where the ports are open in the firewall?
- Is this in a virtual machine? Can you ping the NFS server?
- Can you use telnet(1) and connect to those ports on the NFS server?