0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2006 4:40 AM by 540593 RSS

how we will start a timer when increment take place

hi

here the requirement & implementation logic is shown ,according to my understanding

my doubt is that how i will start a timer,& how i will check the condition upon the timer.

also there is one summary tag field , which contain 50 character, i have to use one character field as a flag, , suppose it is 7 means every time, i have to update the summary tag field 7, so how it is to be happen

Requirement 1
      ·     7 day flag to be set if a caller calls to a route with an IVRREASON not in the MIS_IVRREASON table
      ·     If number of calls in a 24 hour period past the mis_repeat_count value 7 days flag to be unset & the Repeat caller flag to be set
      ·     At midnight unset the repeat caller flag & re-set the 7 day flag
      ·     If no more calls after 7 days unset the 7day flag & set the 30 days flag
      ·     If no more calls after 23 days unset the 30 day flag & set the 90 days flag
      ·     If no more calls after 60 days unset the flag
      ·     If another call is received lower than the mis_repeat_count value set the 7 day flag
      ·     If more calls are received higher than the mis_repeat_count value unset the 7 day & set the Repeat caller flag.
      Description how we are going to implement (jac)
      1.     If caller makes a call and if caller IVRREASON not in the MIS_IVRREASON table summary tag should be updated for the 7 days flag value.
      2.     If caller calls in a 24 hours period past the MIS_REPEAT_CALLER_THRESOLD summary tag should be updated as Repeat caller flag value .( i.e. reset the flag value 7days to Repeat caller).
      3.     At midnight summary tag should be updated as 7days flag value. (i.e. Reset the flag value from Repeat Caller to 7days).

4.     If caller makes a call we will make entry in MIS_REPEAT_COUNT( initially MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=0) field of MIS_REPEAT_CALL TABLE.
      5.     At that time we will start the timer(start timer 0-168 hrs or timer 0-24 hrs) and whenever there is a second call we will increment the MIS_REPEAT_COUNT
      6.     Then we will check if the MIS_REPEAT_COUNT should be greater than MIS_THRESHOLD(configurable parameter is three)or time reaches 168 hrs. if either of this condition is true in that case we will update the MIS_SUMMARY_TAG
      7.     Then we will check MIS_TIMESTAMP =7 Days, if it is true then we will update the summary tag
      8.     Then we will check If MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP= 7days then we will update the summary tag
      9.     Then we will check IF MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP=23days then we will update the summary tag ( 30 date check)
      10.     Then we will check IF MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP= 60 days then we will update the summary tag( 90 day check)

Implementation Logic ( Requirement 1)
      ·     If MIS_IVRREASON <> IVRREASON
      Then update summary tag value as 7day flag.
      ·     If Caller calls >= MIS_REPEAT_CALLER_THRESOLD (in 24 hours)
      Then update summary tag value as Repeat caller flag (i.e. reset the value of 7day flag.)
      ·     If midnight
      Then update summary tag value as 7day flag (i.e. reset the value of Repeat caller flag.)
      ·     if callers make a call (Initially MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=0)
      then MIS_REPEAT_COUNT= MIS_REPEAT_COUNT+1
      start timer
      {
      if MIS_REPEAT_COUNT >PRARM.MIS_REPEAT_CALLER_THRESOLD or timer off then Summary tag should be updated (Repeat_caller_flag ='1' and 7days_flag='0')
      }
      ·     when MIS_TIMESTAMP ='7days
      then Summary tag should be updated (Repeat_caller_flag='0' and 7days_flag='1')
      ·     If MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP= 7days
      then Summary tag should be updated (7days_flag='0' and 30days_flag='1')
      ·     IF MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP=23days
      then summary tag should be updated (30days_flag='0' and 90days_flag='1')
      ·     IF MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP= 60 days
      then summary tag should be updated (90days_flag='0')

Requirement 2
      ·     New parameter to be added to the MIS_REPEAT_CALLER table definition
      ·     Flag to be set if a caller calls to a route with an IVRREASON prefixed ACE_KELBURN more than 3 times in a 7 day period.
      ·     Flag to be removed if the caller does not call back again (IVRREASON - ACE_KELBURN_xx) within 168 hours (7 days)
      ·     Flag timer (168hours) to be reset if the callers calls back (IVRREASON - ACE_KELBURN_xx) before the flag has been removed

Description how we are going to implement requirement 2(peter)
      1.     we will add new fields in the MIS_REPEAT_CALLER table according to requirement.
      2.     Then we will check if the count should greater than “three” and MIS_IVEREASON=”“ACE_KELBURN%”or timer is off. if this condition is true in that case we will update the summary tag. (Repeat_caller_flag ='1' and 7days_flag=’0’)
      3.     Then we will check MIS_TIMESTAMP =7 Days, if it is true then we will update the summary tag
      4.     if the caller call back again , before the flag has be removed, we will reset the flag timer (168hrs)

Implementation Logic ( Requirement 2, peter)
      ·     if there is callers call
      then MIS_REPEAT_COUNT= MIS_REPEAT_COUNT+1
      start timer
      {
      if MIS_REPEAT_COUNT >PRARM.MIS_REPEAT_CALLER_THRESOLD and MIS_IVEREASON=”“ACE_KELBURN%” or timer off then Summary tag should be updated (Repeat_caller_flag ='1' and 7days_flag='0')
      }
      ·     If MIS_REPEAT_COUNT=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP= 7days
      then Summary tag should be updated (flag='0')
      ·     if MIS_REPEAT_COUNT>=1 and MIS_TIMESTAMP<=7 days
      then reset the timer
      ·     if caller calls back and flag not removed
      Then Reset the Timer for again 168 hours.

Requirement 3:
      MIS
      ·     Document to be updated to reflect both the SCR & ECR MIS feed
      ·     One table to be used (mis_data) to hold both feeds in a single location
      ·     7 + 1 days data to be held
      ·     The field RP in the ECR MIS is the same as the field CDN in the SCR MIS - the name mis_rp in the mis_data table can be retained
      ·     I raised a concern about the dealer group field size in the SCR MIS but have since confirmed that this is the same as currently on mis_data therefore there is no issue with this field
      ·     Jo Hector is the contact for the SCR MIS, I am attempting to get hold of her to discuss the feed today

solution :(Copying the MIS data)
      A PL/SQL procedure, which runs as a dbms_job every 15 minutes, performs the copying of the data into the table mis_data on the CustID platform. MIS_DATA tables get updated from the both the feed ECR MIS and SCR MIS. After understand the fields necessary for the requirement from both the feeds, we can redesign the MIS_DATA table as per the requirement.