This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
One issue I've had in the past with the Workflow adapter was when the name of it was over a certain length of characters.
Try copying your workflow event ensuring that your event has less than 10 characters.
I remember looking in iStudio at the event name, then looking at the event as it is created in Workflow. I noticed that the workflow push had truncated it, so the iStudio event name and Workflow event name didn't match up.
Sorry for being so vague, but I haven't used the workflow adapter for years.
I get this same error quite frequently and without any warning.
I found a working solution though, it aint pretty but it works.I just reload the DTD/XSD for the adapter and interface involved this fixes this problem.