2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2007 1:18 PM by 512413

No OAI message corresponds to the message

Ogroef-Oracle
      All

I have a Publish event in the Workflow adapter which is listening, trought an event map, for a specific Business Event. The moment the the Business event is dequed from the WF_OUT queue the Workflow adapter picks it up and trys to map it agains a publisched event. This is unsuccessfull and logfile states that no OAI message corresponds to the message dequeued form the AQ.

I have pusched latetesd metadata from IStudio, manually restarted the adapters (including the clearing of the persistence).

Any leads on what I am missing here?

PS: the error states all the found event map conditions that he could find. The one I must use and which is defined isn't shown

Message was edited by:
      OGROEF
        • 1. Re: No OAI message corresponds to the message
          Hi,

One issue I've had in the past with the Workflow adapter was when the name of it was over a certain length of characters.

Try copying your workflow event ensuring that your event has less than 10 characters.

I remember looking in iStudio at the event name, then looking at the event as it is created in Workflow. I noticed that the workflow push had truncated it, so the iStudio event name and Workflow event name didn't match up.

Sorry for being so vague, but I haven't used the workflow adapter for years.

Yan
          • 2. Re: No OAI message corresponds to the message
            I get this same error quite frequently and without any warning.

I found a working solution though, it aint pretty but it works.I just reload the DTD/XSD for the adapter and interface involved this fixes this problem.