1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 8, 2007 9:28 AM by 512225 RSS

IFS-68610 with Invalid Addresses when Adding member to a workspace

Hi everybody,
      I created an OID username and OCS username with a different email using the OESUCR command line(ex: account: flastname and email: firstname.lastname@domain.com). The new user can send and receive email to and from outside and also is part of a list. But when I try to add this username as a member of a workspace I get this error below.
      Any Suggestion?
      Thanks in Advance

This is part of the Error log:
      *Exception: 14
      *Stack trace:
      Event Exception: Page = Page[name=AddGroupMembers,PP=/files/page/AddWorkspaceMembersConfirm,CS=9]; Event = null(FINISH_EVENT=FINISH_EVENT, ifsUixTable:length=1, navigationBarSource=2, sortingSource=defaultSortingSource)
      Root Exception:
      oracle.ifs.common.IfsException: IFS-68610: Mail error occurred
      javax.mail.SendFailedException: Invalid Addresses;
      nested exception is:
      javax.mail.SendFailedException: 550 5.1.1 Recipient unknown

nested exception is:
      javax.mail.SendFailedException: 550 5.1.1 Recipient unknown

at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.rcptTo(SMTPTransport.java:804)
      at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.sendMessage(SMTPTransport.java:320)
      at oracle.ifs.adk.uix.utils.IfsUixMail.send(IfsUixMail.java:74)
      at oracle.ifs.files.util.FilesMail.sendInternal(FilesMail.java:305)
      at oracle.ifs.files.util.FilesMail.send(FilesMail.java:165)
      at oracle.ifs.files.util.FilesMail.send(FilesMail.java:125)
      at oracle.ifs.files.util.GroupUtilities.sendNewMemberMessage(GroupUtilities.java:643)
      at oracle.ifs.files.workspace.BasicGroupManager.addMemberImplInternal(BasicGroupManager.java:542)
      at oracle.ifs.files.workspace.BasicGroupManager.addMemberImpl(BasicGroupManager.java:467)
      at oracle.ifs.files.workspace.BasicGroupManager.addMember(BasicGroupManager.java:255)
        • 1. Re: IFS-68610 with Invalid Addresses when Adding member to a workspace
          Ok, no answer but I got it. Just in case someone else has the same problem here it goes:

I created the OID username and then when I created the email account, I first created using the Email portal administration to create the new email account. And then Oracle Files synchronization added the user in the Oracle Files. Later I saw the email address it wasnt the one I set in OID. I removed the email account and created it again using the oesucr command line. My mistake was I hadn't removed the first email account I created from oracle files. Then I went to Oracle Files Administration Portal and removed and waited for sync.

Thanks anyway