Has anybody seen any slow database connectivity with 12i VIS database on win 2003.
I installed 12i on win 2003 and am having issues connecting to the database.
my machine has 3GB RAM and is 32-bit.
When I try to connect to the database using SQL or SQL navigator it take more 5 minutes for it to get conencted.
The ConcMgr errors out because of the slow conenction. I tried to run adadmin and it slowed down my whole machine to almost stand still
Can some tell me what all CD's I should download from
e-delivery. I am not able to find the CD's.
- Go to "http://edelivery.oracle.com/"
- Click on Continue
- Enter "Full name", "Company name", "E-mail address", and "Country"
- Accept "Trial License" and "Export Restrictions"
- Click on "Continue"
- Select a Product Family "E-Business Suite"
- Select Platform "Microsoft Windows 32-bit"
- Click "Go"
- Select "Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Release 12.0 Media Pack for Microsoft Windows", Part Number "B36144-03", # Parts / Size is 44 / 35G
- You need to download the following files:
From: Oracle Applications Release 12.0 Rapid Install Start Here (Part 1 of 5), Part Number B42431-01 Part 1 of 5
To: Oracle Applications Release 12.0 for Microsoft Windows Rapid Install APPL_TOP - Disk 1 (Part 3 of 3), Part Number V10281-01 Part 3 of 3
Make sure not to install VC++ in a directory that contains spaces.
Means, NOT to install it in a directory which has spaces in name, like "C:\Visual C" -- there is a space between Visual and C, "C:\Program Files\VC" -- There is a space between Programs and Files .. etc.