Here at our project we have a specific problem where a SR has been logged for at Oracle Support. This problem triggered our attention to a question that we would like to get our repository checked on any corruption in other words we would like to have a complete sanity check of the repository.
Had anybody the same issue, question or concern and how is this being tackeld.
I've had a similiar problem on a project I was working on.
We had a real load of old and unused variables in Interconnect so that we decided to clean up the repository using iStudio. During that process we ran into the weird thing that some object could be removed even though we KNEW they were in use and vice versa.
This specific problem could be traced back to the usecount column in the interconnect repository. The usecount column was sometimes not updated properly.