1 24 25 26 27 28 Previous Next 409 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2011 5:04 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Go to original post
      • 405. Re: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Installation Steps on Windows XP
        Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
        Francisco,

The sequence is correct and it works for all OS.

Thanks,
        Hussein
        • 406. Re: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Installation Steps on Windows XP
          dear Sir
          I've tried to set up oracle e-business 12.1.1 in virtual machine with core CPU 2 GHz, RAM 1.2 GB, windows Xp sp 2 and USB hard disk as a second partition E
          but i got some troubles.
          1 - when i was setting Linux tools by using cygwin i couldn't find these packages ash,diffutils and mktemp but i downloaded mktemp and diffutils files and i put them in the cygwin directory

2 - when i was renaming file gcc.exe to cc.exe using cmd i got result "file not found" although I could see the file using the explorer.

3 - when the rapidwiz was installing the database I got error file machine.config not found although i could reach it by the explore not cmd. however the database was installed successfully and the rapidwiz went on.

4 - when the rapidwiz was installing the application in the step 3/5 i got exception 9

please can you help me?
          • 407. Re: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Installation Steps on Windows XP
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            1 - when i was setting Linux tools by using cygwin i couldn't find these packages ash,diffutils and mktemp but i downloaded mktemp and diffutils files and i put them in the cygwin directory
            You need to download those packages -- See (Using Cygwin to Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 on Windows [ID 414992.1]) for details.
            2 - when i was renaming file gcc.exe to cc.exe using cmd i got result "file not found" although I could see the file using the explorer.
            Have you tried to do it from Windows explorer (not from the command prompt)?
            3 - when the rapidwiz was installing the database I got error file machine.config not found although i could reach it by the explore not cmd. however the database was installed successfully and the rapidwiz went on.
            At what stage/step? What is the complete error message?
            4 - when the rapidwiz was installing the application in the step 3/5 i got exception 9
            Please post the complete error message from the installation log files.

Thanks,
            Hussein
            • 408. Re: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Installation Steps on Windows XP
              >
              You need to download those packages -- See (Using Cygwin to Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 on Windows [ID 414992.1]) for details.
              Mr. Hussein, I can't find this note

please send a direct link or attach this file please
              • 409. Re: Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Installation Steps on Windows XP
                Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                Here is the direct link (you need to have a valid MOS username/password):

https://supporthtml.oracle.com/ep/faces/secure/km/DocumentDisplay.jspx?id=414992.1

Thanks,
                Hussein
                1 24 25 26 27 28 Previous Next