1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 77 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2010 5:05 AM by 410021 Go to original post RSS
      • 75. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
        I have found the problem, but without sources i can't try a fix.

The default option "Register with ESB" on jdev generate a zip file with all my esbsvc files encoded as utf-8.

The deployESBProjects task generate a temp_MyESB_myserver.zip with all my esbsvc files encoded as utf-8 (i have unziped and checked all).

The deployESBSuitcase generates the same temp_MyESB_myserver.zip with the same esbsvc files, but they are encoded as ASCII.

It's possible to obtain the sources of the ESBMetadataMigration.jar to try a fix ?

Ty :)
        • 76. Re: Dealing with changing service wsdl locations  in the ESB
          Metalink solution:

ANT Task Esbdeploymentautomation Encoding Error: Invalid UTF8 encoding [ID 561291.1]

Solution
          To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:

1. Please change your ANT build file srbuild.xml and use encoding iso-8859-1 instead of UTF-8:
          <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
          2. Also, please change the encoding of the .esbsvc files involved in the ESB project using a text editor.
          • 77. Where did the ESB Ant deployment zip bundle move to?
            Sorry for bumping an old thread, but:

Unfortunately, the ESB Ant deployment zip bundle no longer lives at http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/integration/esb/files/esbdeploymentautomation.zip -- does anyone know where it moved to?
            1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next